With our Handyperson service, we’re here for you.
Our prices are fair; our work is warranted; and our team is unmatched. Not only will you enjoy a professional response to your request, you will be given sound advice and solutions to maintain and repair your property. In short, we can be YOUR professionals.
No matter how small your current job, we are willing and qualified to tackle it.
Maybe you want a kitchen or bath refresh? Perhaps you are tired of staring at that rotten window ledge? Window replacement, gutter cleaning, termite damage, or even picture hanging are but a few of our long list of services. Many repairs are complex and involve multiple trades which is why hiring our professional service makes sense.
Our objective is to be your service of choice.
Ensuring the Safety and Maintenance of Your Home
Another constituent for whom we provide services are families and individuals with accessibility needs, in particular those who wish to age-in-place. We are a key resource for out of town children with parents who wish to remain in a family home but may need assistance to do so.
Day in and day out, we perform these tasks to ensure the safety and maintenance of your home, including:
- Caulk and Grout
- Check Smoke Detectors and CO Detectors
- Custom Cabinetry
- Countertop Replacement
- Crawlspace, Basement, and Attic Inspections
- Deck Cleaning and Sealing
- Demolition Work
- Door Installation and Repair
- Drywall and Plaster Repair
- Furniture Assembly
- Gutter Cleaning
- Hardware Installation, Repair and Replacement
- Hardwood Floor Installation, Refinishing and Waxing
- Home Energy Assessments
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Masonry (Stone and Brick)
- Mold Remediation
- Painting, Sealing, and Staining
- Pet Doors
- Picture Hanging
- Pressure Washing
- Roofing and Gutter Repairs/Replacement
- Tile Repair and Installation
- “To Do” Lists
- Wall and Shelving Unit Installation
- Window Repair and Installation
- Wood Rot Repair
- Water Damage